Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The dead line for my solution for 2012 is almost over!

You waited too long!

I'm sorry, but you had your chance!

I warned you!

You have nobody to blame, but your self!

I did all I could, but time has run out!

This was not an option, that you could wait until the last day to do!

Maybe if we would of done this, or done that. Who knows, but by doing nothing, we are now at the point, where it is to late!

Like one more chance?

Let me think about that for a moment.

Why?

Tomorrow will be no different.

You are not willing to try, so why should I?

250,000 people die everyday, on this Earth on average.

At least they did something toward this option, on the back end.

What have you done to help this option on the front end?

Brain Gate, plain, and simple!

Don't delay, because there is only so many days, according to the media worst case scenario for 2012!

You can run, but you can not hide from the worst case scenario, unless you inform the media about me, as soon as you can. What are you waiting for?

Tim Brewer for 2012, if you believe it at this time, or not!

P.S. All I can do is provide the perfect condition, for a solution, for the media worst case scenario for 2012!

I have no balloons to float, with afterlife Orb's in them, but I do have an option, that if given the chance, could give you the highest percentage, for making it through 2012, with what you will have to work with, at this time!

Hope is always a good place to start!

Believe in me now, and I will not let you down!

I sure do promise a lot, but my promises can be measured!

Everything about me, can be measured.

I'm still a guy, who started from the bottom, and don't plan to leave there, unless you do something special, to change all that!

I started out as a kid, who listened, to a house husband, to a Vice President of a Financial company, to your free life, and afterlife planner!

Urgent blog, based on a normal time line, for informing media, Government, for review, based on Tim Brewer best intentions, to be politically correct.

I have no problem going into detail, about any worst case scenario, because we all have seen them over the years, and it would not be called creating a panic, because
I have the solution for it.

It is only when i do not have that solution anymore, that I should shut the blank up!

I do have the solution, but it means nothing, if you do not do it!

Example:

You always here through out history, that if we only knew, they were going to attack Pearl Harbor, then we could of done, this, and that!!!!

I offer you early warning, and you do nothing!

Guess what?

Afterlife Orb's, are always looking, like they are doing nothing, and there is always a vacancy there as well.

They take in about 250,000 new ones a day!

2012 would be a burp to them!

What was I saying?

Yes, you please inform the media about me, before it is too late!

Am I crazy, let Glenn Beck decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment